Friday, August 27, 2010

Smackdown Live.

Match by match my thoughts on tonight's Smackdown. Rey Mysterio vs. Kane: It's a match between two of my least favorite wrestlers. This is more entertaining to me:



I actually changed to G4 and started watching a fight show on there. The no DQ rule made for a more painful end for Rey. Of course it seems like he can't lose clean to anyone any more. I must admit though, I like Alberto Del Rio. Anybody else laugh when Rey gets hurt? My favorite was "Ah! Dios Mio!" from the Swagger ankle lock. It actually seems like Del Rio is getting some heat, but you know how they pipe in sound on taped shows.

Why is it when everyone gets hurt now we get the "Owen Hart just died" voice from the announcers?

Here comes the SES. I bet Serena's future endeavors will be on WWE.com later tonight. Punk got new ink and the return of the Anaconda Vice. Hells yeah. Can anyone cut a better promo? "Be better, or be gone." Well, bye Serena.

Dashing Cody Rhodes is giving advice on body shaving. Nice. And now for Ziggler to retain by shady means. I won't be paying attention until the Zig Zag.


No Zig Zag, but Grisham gets props for his current event comments about grabbing some beer and hitting the emergency exit.

Here we go with yet another recap of Kane and his soap opera music assisted promos. WWE is acting like this is the first time that Kane has ever turned on Taker. Selective memory. On a personal note, it's really nice outside, and for the first time in awhile, no mail.

Oklahoma represent!

Did Kaval take charisma pills or what? I guess Del Rio is killing jobbers to build up more credibility. Did anyone stop and wonder what the point was to the Big Show and SES Storyline? Seems to me like it's too soon to split them up. But what do I know?

Ten minutes to go. Here comes the GrandpaTaker. Vengeance, revenge, rest in peace. Why do I continue to watch? Why do I say that every time? Okay. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment