Thursday, January 27, 2011

Damn this Oklahoma weather.

So here we are at the end of January, and I'm still going places in shorts. Only 1/3 of the time do I freeze my ass off. The next two days are suppose to be wonderful. Temperatures in the upper 60s, the sun out, all on the anniversary of the biggest ice storm in the state's history. So here's the swerve: Monday it's suppose to be icy, Tuesday has the potential for snow. Shit.

I hate ice more than I hate snow. I hate ice more than thunderstorms, tornadoes, hail, and the dreaded thundersleet. I don't like the fact that MLAt (Her JLo-esque nickname she has no idea I'm using) has to work on Monday morning, and Monday and Tuesday night. And next week it will be in the 60s again I'm sure. That annoying phrase "If you don't like the weather in Oklahoma..." is ringing true this week. I hope I can get out there and enjoy the sun while I can.

If the weather gets bad, be certain you'll hear about it on ToAmuseMe. Located right there --->


Music today from Kula Shaker, one of the first CD's I ever bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment